O.K. so you need name tags and do not know where to start, relax, we make it easy.
- Name tags are not difficult. Producing name tags is not difficult. Some companies like to make it difficult… Here are nametagpros.com we make it easy. Now this does not make our badges any better (sorry honesty… I am supposed to say, “our badges are superior” but their not) than our competitors? No not really, as a matter of fact most professional name badge manufacturers pretty much offer the same quality name tags and do a nice job. What separates us from the others is our business philosophy. We do not make our customers do anymore than they absolutely have to when placing and order. We do all the work for you and go the extra mile to make sure you are happy with our products. You see we have old fashion values and guess what? Most people like someone who will help them when they don’t really know what they need! People buy from people, so step number one would be to find a company that you feel comfortable dealing with – and yes that would be us!
- So now that you have found us…you need to decide a few things about your badges:
- Do you want a metal name tag or plastic name tag? Metal is richer looking, but scratches. Plastic is much more durable but not as elegant as metal. We price both the same so price should not be an issue. If you don’t know which is best…just ask us.
- Next is deciding what size name badge you may want. Our advise is to let the artwork dictate the size of the badge. We never try to fit your art to a certain size badge. When you send us your art we will design several layouts in various sizes and you choose what you like.
- Now do you have a logo? Do you want it in color? If so then your badges will be digitally imprinted. Which is awesome because you can print as many colors as you want for the price of one color. Most logos are not a problem and the badges look awesome.
- Last but not least, what type of backing do you want on your name tags? Normally most people go with the magnetic backing. The magnetic backing allows the badge to be attached without punching a hole in your clothing, which is what most people go with. However we still offer the pin backing but do not recommend it.
Well I could bore you with font choice, PMS matching, engraving vs. digitally printing blah blah blah, but guess what? You need name tags, you don’t want the hassle with all these decisions, and we are 100% OK with that. We want to make purchasing name tags the easiest thing you will do today.
So relax and trust the name tag authorities – nametagpros.com