Window Name Badges with a window for the name are not really a mystery, but hey I was struggling for a catchy title. But to be honest most people have no clue about how a window name badge works or their characteristics. Well I Sherlock Holmes will solve this mystery for you!
First quite simply the window name badge is a badge that has a window slot to slide a card into with a persons name. The badge is laminated plastic with a place between the laminates to slide the card. Slide the card into the badge and it appears in a clear spot on the tag, but is protected by the laminated cover. The cards are easily personalized with your PC or by simply writing the persons name on the card. This allows for quick easy production of professional looking window name tags for temporary use. The great thing about the window badge is once the wearer no longer has a need for the tag, simply slide out the old card and insert a new one, now your new name badge is ready to go!
Window Name Badges
OK so you are interested, but still have questions, well I will answer them for you – You see – I can read minds……
- Window name badges must be ordered in bulk – the minimum is 50 pieces. But the good news is since you have to purchase in bulk, the prices are very affordable.
- Reorders start at the 50 piece minimum.
- Great pricing on large quantities of badges.
- The set up fee for the design is $65, however any reorders are not subject to a set up fee.
- We offer various sizes to fit most needs, however we are restricted to certain sizes so custom shapes and sizes are not available.
- The badges are digitally imprinted so unlimited colors are included in the price. In other words, one color or 10 colors of imprint are all the same price.
- If you want a gold or silver metal look badge, those are available however they are more expensive than the standard color badges.
- We can print a gold or silver color background but it will not have a metal look.
- Production time is 5 working days, unfortunately we are unable to rush print these badges.
- Window badges come with a standard pin backing, however magnetic or clip backings are available.
- Extra insert cards are available for purchase. So when you exhaust your supply just give us a call and we will gladly help you.
- The window badges have a matte finish that is fairly scratch resistant.
Did I forget anything? If you have questions, we have answers so just email or call us when you have a need for reusable window name tags and badges.
Remember trust the name tag professionals nametagpros.com