Click here to see exactly what your name badge will look like – IN ONE HOUR!
Need a price quote? Click here and we will send a quote usually IN ONE HOUR or LESS
|Price is per tag – Any Size – Any Number of Lines – Any Imprint|
|All New Logos – $19 set up fee / No set up fee on reorders|
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
In the past ordering photo id badges for staff has been expensive and time consuming. Now with modern printing and photographic technology, buying photo id badges is cost effective and easy. All you need to get started is a phone and access to your company logo. Simply take the photo of the employees and along with your company graphics or information, email that to us to start your order. We will design a few proofs and send those over for your review. Once the design is completed to your satisfaction, we produce and ship the badges to you. Due to the digital process we can produce as few as one badge at an affordable cost. All photo id badges are finished with a pin backing. However, for a small additional fee you may add a magnetic backing, clip strap backing, or lanyard.
We normally produce most orders in 1 to 2 days so delivery of your order is quite fast. When the time comes for reordering, we make that process super easy. Simply send over a new photo and name information and we do the rest. We keep all your job specifics on file so there is no need for you to fill in any forms or go through some tedious process. We do all the work for you so you don’t have to.
Here are a few tips for sending us the best photos for your badges:
- Take all the photos the same distance from the subject. That way every photo you send us appears the same and adds consistence to your badges.
- Solid backgrounds work the best. Please no multi-color backgrounds.
- Take all the photos in front of a light color wall. The more consistent the background the more professional your Photo ID badges will appear.
- Make all the photos in the same lighting. The better the lighting the better the photo
- Tell the subject to smile – hey this isn’t a mug shot!
- If your staff has a company shirt or hat, have them wear it for the photo this adds professionalism to the photo
- Be consistent with every photo in everything you do.
If you have any questions call the pros – Nametagpros.com