Finally, events are a thing again. The world seems pretty certain that over the next few months and into next year, events, conferences, and real in-person meetings will continue to be scheduled. At the same time, the pandemic has also opened up some real possibilities through virtual meetings too. There are lot of decisions to be made by event planners moving forward. Not only should event name tags be on the list for every event, but they also provide a finishing touch with a professional feel.
Benefits of Professional Event Name Badges
There’s no doubt that high-quality event name badges add a professional touch. They help keep things organized and contain essential event information. Event name tags help attendees identify each other easily which gives them a better chance at establishing professional relationships and increases networking chances. Making essential industry relationships is a huge bonus of hosting events.
Professional-quality name badges offer you the opportunity to effectively brand your event. You can use your event’s full-color logo or add other visuals on the name tag. These are just a few of the many benefits name badges can offer events. Just these few benefits alone are worth giving your event name tags more consideration during the planning phases. Having an effective name badge design gives your event more credibility. Here are a few tips to help you nail your event name badge design.
Importance of Event Name Badge Design
The basic design elements are worth getting right on your event name tags. An event name badge differs a bit from employee name badges. Yes, they help with easy identification of others, but they also serve as a tool to help your attendees have a stronger sense of connection with your event.
Event name badges are useful as a branding tool that can help attendees feel that your event is more organized and professional. A poorly designed name badge leaves attendees with the sense that your event was poorly managed and unprofessional. Using a full-color logo on well-designed name badges helps create a good image of your brand for attendees.
Important Information to Include in Your Event Name Badge Design
The front of a name badge has limited space for information. Special attention needs to be given so you can best utilize the space. There is a lot of flexibility when designing a name tag, even if you want to create a custom name badge design. Here are two major areas you’ll want to make sure you cover in your design:
1. Of course, you’ll want to include the attendee’s name. But you’ll want to also include relevant data such as:
- The attendee's title
- Designation or position of the attendee
- Company the attendee works for
Having this information on event name badges makes networking and connecting easier.
2, Secondly, place your event or company’s logo in a position where it is noticeable and easily seen.
Step-by-Step Guide for Effective Event Name Badge Design
Step-by-Step Guide for Effective Event Name Badge Design To help you get started creating your name badge, here are some step-by-step guidelines.
1. Before you begin, think about what your event is about. The answer to this question helps you create visual elements you’ll need to help you illustrate your event’s overall theme or concept.
2. Choose the size of the name badge you want the event information to be printed on. Most events use a 4” by 3” design, but you can use any size or shape that will make a good representation of your event.
3. Decide where name badges will be worn by attendees. You’ll also choose whether you to use a magnetic or pin backing for the name badge. Or you can choose a design that uses a lanyard.
4. After you know the size and placements for the name tag, start working on the actual design. What font style will be most suitable for the various elements considering its size and location?
5. Decide where to put the company or event logo so it’s easily identified.
6. Decide where to put any remaining information you plan to incorporate into the name badge design.
Let Name Tag Pros help!
Name badges help brand your event and can increase its popularity. This is why you want to make sure you get the design right by avoiding common mistakes. Let Name Tag Pros use their decades of experience and expertise to help you design your next even name badges.
We are dedicated to making the ordering process as quick and hassle-free as possible. Call us today at 888-754-8337 to get started on your next event.